Summer time is a great time to be a kid. Hopefully, they get time to just hang out and be a kid. Unstructured time is precious to all of us. Encourage them to get out and use their imagination for fun stuff. Being water safe and wearing safety pads are a great idea. They also need to be checked for subluxations. Relaxing is good – slumping is not. Adjustments help them keep more upright, not uptight.
Keep chamomile tea bags around to take the sting out of an insect bite, scraped skin or sunburn. Have good water around and be a good example by drinking a little more than 8 glasses a day – especially in hot weather times. Freeze grapes and other fruit for a fun frozen treat. Have a great summer. We will be here for you.
From time to time I remind us all why this office is here and what is our purpose.
A statement written by Bill Esteb several years ago hangs on a black plaque above the water cooler. This is a mission statement that fuels my life. When it no longer moves me, I will stop my practice. From these simple statements the core of Chiropractic is profoundly expressed. I am grateful and humbled by your continued support of these ideas. Please take a moment to read and think about each one. Thank you.
- Because I honor the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy.
- Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged and those without hope.
- Because I choose to care for the patient with the disease, not the disease.
- Because I wish to assist rather than intrude; to free rather than control.
- Because I seek to correct the cause, not it’s effect.
- Because I know doctors do not heal, only the body can heal itself.
- Because I have been called to serve others
- Because I want to make a difference.
- Because every day I get to witness miracles.
- Because I know it’s right.
Leave A Comment